rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ukm railway station

Its been so long I'm not went here..many changes happened..especially on the building..quite big change.

This station was my main transport during my study time..when I do master at University Malaya 2 years ago..that also the last time i used train until today...

Compared to driving car just for attending class at UM,used train more cheaper...that's why I like to...and more,me can see various of behavior coz can meet a lot of different people each day...

Try to take one or two photo now,but not so brave..hehe...myb people will feel uncomfortable when they hear 'click' sound...hehe...batter not...

A lot of story here...my story..one of the most remembered is I lost my ticket!...more worst is that the last coin I have for the ticket...so stressful that time...so, I try to borrow from a guy a few ringget to buy a new ticket..and we change phone numbers,easy for me to return back his money soon....

Until that day,we be a close friend..he study at one of islam collage at bangi..in arabic course...3rd year...

But,that the first time and last time we meet..we only use facebook to get in touch...

And after long time not contact him,suddenly I received massage from facebook by his eldest sister...my friend was passed away 2 days ago...coz by car accident...

I was at melaka that time..already be a lecturer....his body was buried at his hometown,kelantan.....my pray to him,my Allah bless him and put him with HIS blessed people...amin

Dedicate this Al-Fatihah to Wan Ahmad Helmi....
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment