rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, January 17, 2013

All about Listen...and syarifah aini..hehe

Suddenly my fren came to me and asked about this "LISTEN"....I'm blur...

That was yesterday...I really donno about what happen...I just realized in facebook,people talked about "listen"..and its already been a big issue now...

So,I try google and got a youtube about this......I'm sure this video will disappear soon..:ehe

I'm pro-government....I'm government worker..but,I'm still disappointed on what was happen to an indian girl...she just a student,who want an answer...why she asking?because she don't know,that's why she asked...

As an adult,that panel should respect that girl...let's she finish her question first and try to give the best answer....not just said "listen" again and again...its looked so rude!!

Sorry guys,I'm also a lecturer,...the answer given by the panel (actually not remember her name..hehe) so ridiculous....not related to what been questioned...hehehe

Another story related.....just keep reading..this happened before I google about this....

......Still remember,my fren came to me and asked about "listen"...at that time really donno about this,so I just answer like this "oooo,about that ke,I see from facebook already...nothing lah,is just syaripah aini singging a song 'listen' from beyonce knowles"....

Moral here,do not talk about things u donno...its sound stupid!!...

Hehehehehehehehehe.....


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment