rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I wanna tech you how to bake a cake.....but I'm not chef!!

Hehehehe....quite surprise with the topic,isn't it?..heehe,that's my point...attracting readers!!!

I'm a lecturer...and I'm suppose to lecturing subject within my field...that's rule of thumb..

But for this semester, I got ridiculous subject!!!...is just like "I'm not a chef,but I have to teach how to cook"...stupid right!!..hehe

My field are electronics and optics...but next semester I got subjects microprocessor,computer and electrical circuit.....what da dumb ass!!!

I never took this subject during my study time and I don't like to!!!....this is so bothering me until now...myb people will said,be a lecturer is a simple job ever!!!..go to class,open slide,give a test,marking papers-soooo simple.......for who said that,watch out!!!..my selipar will in ur mouth!!!

Huh......

No say no...this assigned by my boss...have to follow..."Me who just follow an order"-that's government workers motto....so,any objection will no place.....


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment